TELLME NEWSLETTERS – 2023
- “Developing Tourism in Mission Mode” – PM’s Post budget webinar.
- Govt to organise first Global Tourism Summit in April as part of G-20.
- One crore foreign tourists expected to visit India this year: Union Tourism Minister G. Kishan Reddy.
- Amazing! View tourism places like Narmada,Mandu and Bhedaghat from a 360-degree angle by
TELLME NEWSLETTERS – 2022
- Uncertain times.After a year of strong demand,Covid comes back to haunt travel industry.
- Medical Tourism’s Accelerated Growth In India.
- Growing demand for luxury homestays with opulent experiences.
- G20 summit can be leveraged to showcase india’s tourism sector.
- Travel sentiment rockets ahead of festive season.
- Rise of medical tourism in india.
- Tourism likely to be $1 tn sector by 2047.
- Upscaling eco-tourism in India.
- No turning back: Spiritual tourism is booming in India post-pandemic.
- Hotel industry sees growth as daily room rates, occupancies over 2019 level.
- Tourists flock to this family – run farm in Kasaragod.
- Money Flows into Hotels as Leisure. Biz Travel Revive.
- Centre planning new tourism policy with focus on digital, green tourism.
- India to witness 13.34 million inbound tourists by 2024 estimates PATA.
- Tourism industry expects to earn 50.9 billion dollar by 2028, thanks to govt’s initiatives.
- Bharat gaurav scheme of indian railway.
- Indian industry to rely on domestic tourism for now.
- The year of indian medical tourism.
- Hospitality sector rings in FY23 on positive note amid broad-based recovery.
- India resumed all international flights.
- Ministry of Tourism launches E-Marketplace, a novel initiative to facilitate Tourism.
- Regular flights abroad to start March 27 after gap of 2 years.
- Global travel shedding Covid baggage as several nations ease restrictions for Indians.
- Post Covid, Kerala Tourism to launch an aggressive campaign.
- Corporate Hospitals say medical tourism to touch pre-Covid levels by H2FY23.
- With Covid-19 cases on the wane, countries start relaxing travel norms.
- India to prepare digital maps of all villages.
- Ministry of Tourism starts the process of setting up Incredible India Digital Marketplace.
- Virtual reality is genuine reality’ so embrace it, says philosopher.
- Digital economy to accelerate further in 2022 even as regulations kick in.
NEWSLETTERS – 2021